Advertisement

Chronic Illness Weekly: A New Job? & A POTS & Fatigue Flare || Week 94

Chronic Illness Weekly: A New Job? & A POTS & Fatigue Flare || Week 94 This week on Chronic Illness Weekly I start the week by interviewing/auditioning for a very exciting new job. I then have a couple of funny turns as my mental health, POTS & Fatigue flare. And after two crazy nights at work, I head to Great Yarmouth for a couple of days with my boyfriend & his family.

Chronic Illness Weekly is, you guessed it, a weekly vlog showing you my life with Chronic Illness. I share my experiences with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome ( EDS ), Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome ( POTS ) and Chronic Migraine. I fight chronic pain and fatigue and many other symptoms on a daily basis but I try not to let it stop me.

If you liked this video please subscribe to my channel :)

You can also find me on other social media:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook support group:
Mixcloud:
Email: chronicallyjenni@gmail.com
Patreon:
Kit:
Blog:


Music Credit:

Chronic,Illness,Weekly,vlog,vlogging,eds,pots,ehlers,danlos,syndrome,postural,orthostatic,tachycardia,jenni,pettican,chronically,vlogging with eds,vlogging with pots,vlogging with fatigue,new job,princess,great yarmouth,flare,pots flare,fatigue flare,spoon theory,spoonie,spoonie vlog,chronic illness weekly,chronically jenni,work,working with a chronic,working with a chronic illness,ehlers danlos,ehlers danlos syndrome,gym,invisible illness,chronic illness vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments