Advertisement

Day Off Routine🏃🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️Papawis Tayo ( walking & jogging ) OFW sa AFRICA

Day Off Routine🏃🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️Papawis Tayo ( walking & jogging ) OFW sa AFRICA It's another vlog naman tayo coz it's my day off. One of my Day off routine (walking and jogging ) need to burn some calories. It is also good for our health to do this kind of exercises. Simple yet effective to lose weight with a proper diet.

I wanna tour you around where i do my walking and jogging, some site seeing here in Ongwediva, Namibia. As you can see in my vlog it's a solemn place where you can do what ever you want.
#DayOFFroutine #OFWinAfrica #OngwedivaNamibia

I hope you will enjoy this video, Don't forget to share, like, leave a comment, subscribe and Smash the bell. Para naman ma notify ka if merun ako bagong upload. Thank You so much Guys for always supporting my channel.
➤ Licence:

You’re free to use this song in any of your videos, but you must include the following in your video description (Copy & Paste):

Song: Simon More - Meant To Be (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:
Category: Music

#dayoffOFW,#ofwnurse,#pinoy,#pinoyofw,#filipino,#ofwinAfrica,#PinoyInAfrica,#FilipinoInAfrica,#walking,#jogging,#exercise,#papawistayo,#NamibiaVlogger,#ongwediva,

Post a Comment

0 Comments