Advertisement

Dont You Think You Need To Inform The Mom About Awarding Someone Temp Custody of Your Child

Dont You Think You Need To Inform The Mom About Awarding Someone Temp Custody of Your Child I raised my child ON MY OWN from Birth until Now but I cant get a heads up about temporary custody of my son who I can hear crying right now in this building being given to my disgusting family members.

Tonight was my first time seeing this by the way.

When I called a simple yes we did give him to your sister would've been sufficient.
I wouldve never let him walk out but the person raising him deserves to know whats going on with him. Had even his fingers covered from head to toe came in for a "VISITATION" literally 30 minutes later wanted to leave. Which is a complete turn around when she drops her kids at my house and when she visits and never wants to fucking leave. He had some tope of like long sleeve shirt with his finger wrapped in it like a shirt and glove attached. Which its cold but is it necessary to not show his wrist and fingers.

Child

Post a Comment

0 Comments