Advertisement

Final Fantasy XIV 5.1 Ninja Opener v.2

Final Fantasy XIV 5.1 Ninja Opener v.2

Thanks so much to Ralph for the comments on my last video! The lost Suiton buff in the last opener kind of bugged me and he brought up a different opener he had seen floating around. I took those ideas and married them with the opener I had made and created this beauty! Honestly I think this is the one~ Of course, realistically we're still in the first week of the updates so more changes and discoveries are probably yet to come!

As always, feel free to discuss this opener in the comments, and be sure to check out the spreadsheet to keep up to date on any changes or discoveries I make!



Also make sure to come check out the stream at to see this rotation and others in action!

ffxiv,final fantasy 14,final fantasy xiv,ff14 nin opener,5.1 nin opener,ffxiv ninja opener,5.1 ninja opener,ffxiv 5.1,ffxiv ninja,final fantasy 14 ninja opener,

Post a Comment

0 Comments