Advertisement

FLASHBACK PAULINHO SBC!!! New SBCs and Objectives - FIFA 20 Ultimate Team - FUT

FLASHBACK PAULINHO SBC!!! New SBCs and Objectives - FIFA 20 Ultimate Team - FUT My FIFA 20 Road to Glory continues... The RTG for FUT in FIFA 20 is my main series here on my channel where we build up from nothing to the greatest squad that I can achieve without spending any FIFA Points on big pack openings. We do SBCs, drafts, FUT Champions Weekend League as well as Division Rivals and reward packs. I hope you can be a part of my journey in FIFA 20!

New Flashback SBC Paulinho has been released in both objectives and squad building challenges today! Wilal you complete this new flashback card or not? What do you think to the price?

Make sure to follow/subscribe to all my YouTube/Social Media channels:

Twitch:


Instagram:


Twitter:


Discord:


Merch:


You can donate here if you're feeling really generous!

If you want to see more videos as well as daily livestreams then click Subscribe.

Hope you enjoy the video :)

Birdiex94x Birdie FIFA Live Stream Livestream Highlights RTG Road To Glory My Ultimate Team Journey FIFA 20

Bird,Birdie,94,FIFA,Xbox,One,Ultimate,Team,EA,FUT,Online,Seasons,Club,Live,Stream,Livestream,My,The,Champions,Squad,Building,Challenges,Packs,Pack,Opening,Rewards,Road,To,Glory,RTG,SBC,SBCs,Highlights,to,glory,fifa rtg,20,fifa 20,fut 20,fifa 20 rtg,fifa 20 road to glory,fifa 20 packs,fifa 20 pack opening,fifa 20 draft,fifa 20 gameplay,fifa 20 pack,road to glory,birdie rtg,sbc paulinho,new objectives,new sbc,flashback sbc,flashback paulinho,paulinho review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments