Advertisement

How to Cut and Sew a Cowel Kaftan, step by step tutorial in Urdu|hindi, KAFTAN AND ABAYA DESIGNS

How to Cut and Sew a Cowel Kaftan, step by step tutorial in Urdu|hindi, KAFTAN AND ABAYA DESIGNS In this video I am sharing how to cut and sew a cowel Kaftan Abaya, step by step guidance in Urdu/hindi || VIDEOS IN URDU/HINDI || Annie Omar Thoughts OPEN ↓ FOR MORE INFORMATION ↓

★I'm not a professional. This is how I learn (: Subscribe if you like★ CLICK► ♡

➻ Same video in English►
Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people ♡
App main se bohat logoo nai meri spring pink kaftan video ko like kiya hai or aap abhi bhi muje comments daitay hain different style Abayas or kaftan bananay ke liye tou iss video mai maine apkay saath cowel kaftan bananay ka tareeqa share kiya hai or apkay comments ka jawab bhi diya hai. Cowel kaftan ko banana bohat hee asaan hai apko sirf kapra laitay waqt iss baat ka deehaan rekhna hai ke kapray ki lambaai apki laambaai ke mutabiq ho or churahi bhi zaida ho. Jitni churahi ho ghi utna hee kapra bazoaoon tak dhalay gaa. kapray ki churahi Zaida honay ki wajah se apko sleeve bhi alag se attach nahi karnay parain ghain. Umeed karty hoon apke liyai ye video helpful hai (:

♡ Watch Previous Video ♡
➻How to sew Designer Dupatta►

♡ Videos Mention In The Video ♡
➻ Same video in English►
➻ Spring pink Kaftan►
➻ Kaftan with lining►
➻ Kaftan guide on a paper►
➻ Basic Neckline designs►
➻ Jalabiya open Abaya►
➻ Celine dion dress drafting►

⇾This video is NOT sponsored. I was not paid in any way, shape or form to create this video. I purchased everything mentioned with my own money.

♡ Finshed Projects | Dress Designing Playlist ♡
►

♡ BASICS OF ANY DRESS MAKING VIDEOS ♡
➻ Basic bodice pattern:
➻ Size measurement on dress:
➻ Cutting/stitching any dress:
➻ How to design neckline:
➻ Cutting/sewing of simple trouser:

♡ Vlogs | And More Playlist ♡
►

🎶 Classical Audio Info;
★ Audio - The Things That Keep Us Here
★ Scott Buckley -
★ Twitter -
★ Facebook -
★ Instagram -
★ Licensed Under
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream:
Music promoted by Audio Library

🎶 Classical Audio Info;
★ Twitter - Bensound
★ Bensound - www.Bensound.com
★ Tomorrow -

♡ Stay connected with me ♡
★ My Twitter ♡
★ My Instagram ♡
★ This Channel ♡
★ Inspirational Thoughts ♡
★ My Facebook ♡

♡ Contact me ♡
★ Business & PR Enquiries - annie-omar@hotmail.co.uk

My name is Annie, I am a Married Muslim woman Alhumdulillah. I live in UK. I'm a simple living girl who loves to create and write. I like to make my own dresses and share the process of making it in the best and easy way. I want to clarify that I am not teaching you how to sew I am sharing how I like to sew my clothes. I hope to inspire you to become your own dress designer. Thanks so much for watching. I hope you will enjoy my bits and bobs, and maybe feel a bit inspired. I greatly enjoy comments and feedback, so if you feel the need to say (or ask) something, please do not hesitate to do so! Positive vibes x!
~Be Patient Be Positive~ A♡O
SUBSCRIBE CLICK►

cowel kaftan,how to,cut and sew,cowel,kaftan,marking,cutting,sewing,caftan,pink,spring pink kaftan,groovy spring,easy caftan,kaftan abaya cutting and stitching,cowel kaftan abaya dress,kaftan abaya tutorial,kaftan ball,kaftan burka cutting,kaftan cutting,kaftan design,kaftan design 2019,kaftan diy,kaftan cowel dress,kaftan kurti,kaftan style,kaftanka,annie omar,annieomarthoughts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments