Advertisement

I am Using a paper credit card at the pretend paper vending machine 4K video walkthrough test Enjoy

I am Using a paper credit card at the pretend paper vending machine 4K  video walkthrough test Enjoy This video is showing me using a paper credit card at the paper vending machine i hope you like and comment and also subscribe for new videos this video is in 4K. So what did i get from the paper vending machine? Answer. Watch the video to get your answer Hope my viewers like my new video today Enjoy the video This paper vending machine is not real it is a pretend vending machine this will be so awesome i hope you like this video this is just for fun many thanks to my views This video was uploaded at 5pm took 30 minutes to fully upload the video. The paper credit card was made on the 18th of November 2019 and it expires on the 1st of December 2019 The 4 digit pin is inside the card the item i got was 95p which is 5p under £1 which is very good this new video is a fun one you should watch and put any comments that you have for me Like, Comment and subscribe to my channel for new video soon i will do more videos very soon so enjoy the new video. You can use the moneybox to reset your credit card the paper vending machine was created on Sunday the 17 of November 2019 the vending machine temperature is under 5°c you are talking about 0 and -5°c which it is frezzing cold i used a disco light because my room was dark so i made that into a disco vending machine so thats very nice.

Williamalanwishart@gmail.com,

Post a Comment

0 Comments