Advertisement

Live Q&A: How can I stop feeling inadequate when still being in a situation with a narcissist?

Live Q&A:   How can I stop feeling inadequate when still being in a situation with a narcissist? Live Q&A

How does one know if they are a good parent?

How can I stop feeling inadequate when still being in a situation with a narcissist?

You think you're doing good with your abandonment wound and then something happens that takes you to the next layer that needs healing - reality of healing is about REASSOCIATION

How do you guys embrace embarrassment when it happens?


THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT:

The BRILLIANCE Mastermind is open for enrollment:

Learn how to create confidence out of your codependency in my free masterclass:

I'm Marshall Burtcher, and if you don't know me, I help codependents ignite their value, voice, and vision in their lives, resulting in more love, wealth, and well-being in their daily lives.

Learn more about me, my journey, and how I help you heal here:

believing yourself,codependency,codependent no more,cognitive dissonance,discard trauma,free the self,gaslighting,healing from codependency,love addiction,love addictoin,marshall burtcher,mental healing,narcissism,narcissistic abuse,narcissistic discard,the narcissist,trauma bonding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments