Advertisement

Mortal Kombat 11 - Evaluation Of The 'New' Characters! Breakdown|Analysis

Mortal Kombat 11 - Evaluation Of The 'New' Characters! Breakdown|Analysis Hey guys!

Welcome to another Mortal Kombat 11 video!

Now In todays topic and discussion I wanted to talk about the 'New' character that were Introduced In MK11 and what I ultimately feel about each of their inclusions In game.

In order to analyse each of these character I wanted to really breakdown what makes makes them special to this game, I will be analysing their physical appearance and traits, what makes them important and unique to the main story of the game, and to finally cap It off by talking about their gameplay.
I've picked all of these because this Is what I personally look for In a fighting game, I want to feel like every character Is a welcomed edition to the roster and not someone just tacked on!

So hopefully you enjoy this video where I breakdown and analyse Geras, Cetrion and the Kollector!

Now who was your favourite of the new character introduced?Comment down below

Lets try getting this video to 500 likes AND dont forget to tick the bell!
____________________________________________________________________
And feel free to get in touch with me here!
Follow me -
Twitch -

#MortalKombat11
#Kombatpack
#Terminator
#Spawn

Mortal Kombat 11,Elder God,Titan,Story Mode,Ladder,Arcade,Ending,Story,Kronika,Time Travel,Multiverse,Timelines,Cetrion,MK,Geras,Kollector,Shinnok,Dark Raiden,Shao Kahn,Raiden,Reptile,Erron Black,Ferra Torr,Takeda,Kung Jin,Kenshi,Liu,Kang,Kitana,Mileena,Jade,Sindel,Boobs,Boob,Kombat Pack,Kombat Pack 2,Sonya Blade,Cassie Cage,Johnny Cage,Shang Tsung,Quan Chi,Nightwolf,Revenants,Terminator,Dark Fate,Reboot,Judgement Day,Review,Spawn,Joker,DC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments