Advertisement

My New Art Supplies & Acrylic Fluid Pour|Dust Pan Technique

My New Art Supplies & Acrylic Fluid Pour|Dust Pan Technique Hey guys, today I'm going to share with you all of my new art supplies I have bought. I'm also going to show you a technique I am very new to... Using a dust pan to create a fluid pour painting. Hope you enjoy and as always, thanks for watching.

Materials:
Floetrol
Deco Art Pouring Medium
Ceramcoat black acrylic paint
Artist's Loft Neon acrylic paint in
Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, Violet & Orange
Small dust pan
8"x10" canvas
Torch
Small paper cups & craft sticks for mixing

🌺Follow me on FB

🌺Follow me on IG

🌺Check out my Etsy Shop

⭐Use codewetpaint30 for 30% off any purchase & free shipping

Music Credits:
Music: Happy Holidays
Musician: Jef

💗💗Thanks again for watching & don't forget to Subscribe, like & comment. Hit the notification bell so you never miss one of my videos

#beginnerarttutorials #acrylicpourstepbystep #acrylicpourforbeginners #artsupplyhaul #WetPaintContemporary #fluidart #fluidpainting #fluidartist #fluidpour

beginnerarttutorials,acrylicpourforbeginners,acrylicpourstepbystep,artsupplyhaul,WetPaintContemporary,fluidpour,fluidart,fluidpainting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments