Advertisement

Nikki Araguz Loyd displaying her product Dragon's Breath

Nikki Araguz Loyd displaying her product Dragon's Breath I was invited to do some canvassing with one of the most active grassroots women in Humble. I had never met Nikki Araguz Loyd before. I was intrigued by her cafe and her ice cream. She invited me to watch her make. As a video freak, I asked her if I could record. Without hesitation, she said no problem.

Nikki Araguz Loyd exuded just a love for people. She was the most welcoming host at her place Nectar. She treated everyone there as if she knew them for years.

In this video, she is making Dragon's Breath.

A friend sent me a note a few hours ago telling me that Nikki Araguz Loyd had died in her home in Humble. It was a shock.

Rest In Peace and my most sincere condolences to her family. I hope proliferating this video of Nikki Araguz brings some remembrance and joy.



#NikkiAraguzLoyd #NikkiAraguz

Nikki Araguz Loyd,Nectar,Nikki Araguz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments