Advertisement

Our First Time | #storytime that ends with a massive fight!

Our First Time | #storytime that ends with a massive fight! #ourfirsttime #storytime

Welcome Back! Today I dive into a #storytime with my girlfriend on #ourfirsttime which ends in a massive fight, make sure you follow along to see how this story turns out! I hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe and turn on your notifications so you can see my videos every Monday and Thursday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Videos:

"DNL Bruno Mars"
"My First Youtube Video"
"DNL Mastur-What?"
"NEVER HAVE I EVER ft. Girlfriend"
"DNL Period Problems"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a secret story you want to submit? Click the LINK below!


#our first time,#our first time story time,#gay couples youtubers,#nikalee,#story time funny,#our first time we met,#girlfriends,#lesbians,#couple goals,#couples,#couples vlog,#lgbt,#lgbtq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments