Advertisement

RELAXING CLEAN WITH ME|Clean with me while I encourage you!!

RELAXING CLEAN WITH ME|Clean with me while I encourage you!! I hope this Relaxing Clean with Me is an encouragement to you. I have included positive affirmations. Whether you clean with me or relax while you watch, I hope you are refreshed by the end of the video!
If you like this type of Relaxing Clean with Affirmations, please click on the "Like" thumbs up button so I know to make more. Added, Youtube will suggest it to others when viewers. Please consider subscribing so that you will know whenever I upload a new video! Love you to all, Karen this Mainer Mom

For another video that combines Cleaning with Affirmations check out:
Morning Speed Clean/Cleaning Motivation/Encouragement:

For cleaning motivation/tips/positive affirmations here is my Cleaning Playlist!

For Home Organization help here is my Organization Playlist!


For cooking inspiration, here is my cooking playlist:

Music courtesy of:
Youtube Studio

SUBSCRIBE! Like + Favorite + Share
Real life help for real life moms!

***For collab/business contact:
thismainermom@gmail.com

***CONTACT ME! I would love to hear from you!!
thismainermom@gmail.com

***Follow ME!!
Instagram:
Pinterest: This Mainer Mom (www.pinterest.com/thismainer)
Facebook: This Mainer Mom (m.facebook.com/ThisMainerMom/?ref=bookmarks)
Blog: www.thismainermom.com
Gmail: thismainermom@gmail.com

My name is Karen and I'm a wife of 29 years and a mom of 7 kids! I believe that as women we should join hands, walking together and helping each other. I'll share all I know, hoping to help other women find joy and beauty in their all important work at home. Let's share recipes, cleaning and organizing tips, decorating strategies, and mommy encouragement. I can't wait to meet you!

Category
People & Blogs

relaxing clean with me,calming clean with me,relaxing ultimate clean with me,cleaning,clean with me,speed clean,whole house clean,how to clean,how to keep the house clean,this Mainer mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments