Advertisement

Super Mario Sunshine is hard

Super Mario Sunshine is hard ✮✮✮✪COPPA - Is this video made for kids?✪✮✮✮
While Super Mario Sunshine is a game that is appropriate for kids to view, this video is not directed towards them specifically. Super Mario Sunshine is an old game in which older viewers may find nostalgia from seeing. This video may contain cussing or references to said language.

✮✮✮✪Hello!✪✮✮✮
Hey there! I always get a crap ton of requests to do videos on Mario Sunshine but I've honestly never completed it. So I finally got around to streaming it, and my editor Nate and I are showing you an easier to digest experience!

Art Source:

✮✮✮✪Music!✪✮✮✮
Outro:

✮✮✮✪Extra Credits!✪✮✮✮
Avatar:
Endscreen:

✮✮✮✪Playlist!✪✮✮✮


✮✮✮✪My Links!✪✮✮✮
Discord:
Twitter!:
Twitch!:
Instagram!:
Soundcloud!:

Second Channel:
Spam Channel:

Mayro,MayroSMM,Super Mario Maker 2,Super Mario Maker,SMM2,Nintendo Switch,Nintendo,2019,Walkthrough,Playthrough,Guide,Funny,New,Super Mario Bros,Super Mario,Mario World,Mario 3D World,Super Mario Sunshine,Blind,Noob,Livestream,Highlights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments