Advertisement

Suprafive - Close To You [Premiere]

Suprafive - Close To You [Premiere] Follow my 'Suprafive Selection' playlist on Spotify here:


Hey guys, I had this one finished on my PC for a while now and actually I thought it is not good enough to be released but I uploaded it on a Youtube story here and it seems like you loved it, based on the comments and the overall reactions I got so...here it is, it is coming officially on all platforms on the 1st of November, and until then, you can listen the Youtube premiere here. I really hope you'll enjoy this one, any feedback is appreciated.

🌴Suprafive Online:
subscribe: ✔
instagram:
facebook:
soundcloud:

Download//Stream:

🔺 Suprafive Records


📸 Photo by Guy Frutiger

⚠ For any inquiries please contact me: suprafive@gmail.com

tropical,house,dance,music,beach,electronic,remix,songs,techno,club,ultra,gym,EDM,deep,nu-disco,indie,top,suprafive,bulgaria,lithuania,song,new,mix,summer,disco,shuffle,party,workout,car,audio,bass,boosted,2019,Suprafive new song,Close To You,TikTok Music,best of deep house 2019,summer mix 2019,car music mix,car audio,bass boosted mix,apple music trending,trending mix 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments