Advertisement

The Dangerous Journey Of A Goldfish Aquarium Escape - I AM FISH

The Dangerous Journey Of A Goldfish Aquarium Escape - I AM FISH Welcome to I AM FISH. I AM FISH is a whacky physics-focused puzzle game where you have to get a goldfish from his home to the ocean all while avoiding the many dangers that life may bring. This is a prototype game made by Bossa Studios.

About I AM FISH:
Swim to your heart's content as you're stuck in a fishbowl. As you swim, you control the fishbowl to make your way through the escape room and find yourself in the ocean! It's basically like the ending scene in Finding Nemo.


New Awesome Playthroughs:

Stormworks:

TABS:

Become A Drae Supporter:

Discord:

My Webpage(All Social & Merch):

Intro & Outtro Music By OddChap:

#Drae #IAMFISH #BossaStudios

I AM FISH,I AM FISH Game,i am fish gameplay,i am fish playthrough,i am fish walkthrough,i am fish highlights,puzzle games,funny games,physics games,fish tank,aquarium,aquarium game,fish game,bossa studios,drae,draegast,I am fish part 1,I am Fish Episode 1,I am fish let's play,let's play i am fish,i am bread sequel,rage games,qwop,games like qwop,surgeon simulator,bossa presents,goldfish tank,goldfish aquarium,fish bowl aquarium,

Post a Comment

0 Comments