Advertisement

The Mission Begins - Over the Edge | I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The Mission Begins - Over the Edge | I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Subscribe now for more!
Nadine, Myles, Andy and Kate begin their mission with the clock ticking, and their first challenge is to go Over The Edge. With four care packages to grab and a sheer drop beneath them, the task suddenly feel very serious for our Celebs.

From Episode 9 Series 19
Like, follow and subscribe to the official YouTube channel for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

YouTube:
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Get all the latest I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! news, gossip and Bushtucker Trial videos fresh from the jungle camp, on the official YouTube channel.



I’m A Celebrity,I’m A Celeb,Extra Camp,Ant and Dec,Bushtucker Trial,Disgusting,Funny,Shower,Critters,Insects,Bugs,S16,ITV,ITV2,Caitlyn jenner,ian wright,nadine coyle,myles stephenson,adele roberts,andrew maxwell,Jacqueline Jossa,roman kemp,james haskell,kate garraway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments