Advertisement

The Pengest Munch Ep. 24 Supreme (King's Crossish) *Acapellaish*

The Pengest Munch Ep. 24 Supreme (King's Crossish) *Acapellaish* So basically I wanted to drop a Halloween special, so I slapped on a quick costume and reached a spot around King's Cross. The bossman who served me was bless, but the others were vexed after although I didn't even par the shop. Oh yh, forgive the dead tune in the background, I sense an impending copyright strike by WMG still.

Still in need of a camera don, so had my bredrin to film one rags, there's a couple cuts in there, partially because I started waffling 😂 I'll learn to patch up a decent edit next time but for now, it is what it is. sincerest apologies about the roughness, it was filmed on a HD Potato XR with a misbehaved stiff gimbal, so it's mad choppy. Production value only ever goes up from here 🤣

P.S. The picky headtop is part of the costume.

Subscribe, Like & Share the ting!




The Pengest Munch,Chicken Connoisseur,Crep Check,London,Chicken,Wings,Burger,Chips,Juice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments