Advertisement

TIPS FOR PARENTS OF SPEECH DELAYED TODDLERS | Aijay U

TIPS FOR PARENTS OF SPEECH DELAYED TODDLERS | Aijay U Having a child with with speech and/or language delay could be very overwhelming and I can only imagine how many parents feel as I also have a specially unique "late talker" kid.
Tips given in the video are basically what helps us as a family and in no way exhaustive of all ways to help parents with their speech delayed kids.

👉 Website mentioned in the video
Kidshealth.org

👉 IG/twitter @aijay_u
👉 Email: aijayshirley@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: I am not a Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP)! Views expressed in this video are based on what I've learnt so far in my journey and is in no way an alternative to seeking medical advice from a qualified pediatrician or an SLP

#speechdelay,#languagedelay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments