Advertisement

Trump Swears His Tax Returns Show He’s Richer Than We Think

Trump Swears His Tax Returns Show He’s Richer Than We Think In a Twitter thread this week, Donald Trump swore that he would be releasing his absolutely perfect financial records before the 2020 election, but the only thing they are going to show is that he’s much richer than we all think. There are several reasons why he is bringing this up again now, and none of them have to do with proving how wealthy he is. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this.
 
Link – 

Become a member today!:

Support us by becoming a monthly patron on Patreon, and help keep progressive media alive!:

Spread the word! LIKE and SHARE this video or leave a comment to help direct attention to the stories that matter. And SUBSCRIBE to stay connected with Ring of Fire's video content!

Support Ring of Fire by subscribing to our YouTube channel:

Be sociable! Follow us on:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Google+:
Instagram:

Follow more of our stories at

Subscribe to our podcast:

*This transcript was generated by a third-party transcription software company, so please excuse any typos.

This week, Donald Trump swore that he would in fact release his financial records prior to the 2020 presidential election. But folks don't get your hopes up because Donald Trump claims that the only thing that's going to show is that he just has way more money than any of us think he actually has. In fact, here's what Donald Trump tweeted out. This was a two part tweet, and here it is. Bob Mueller. After spending two years and $45 million went over all of my financials and my taxes and found nothing. Now the witch hunt continues with local New York, Democrat prosecutors going over every financial deal I have ever done. This has never happened to a president before. Where they are doing is not legal, but I'm clean. And when I released my financial statement, my decision sometime prior to election, it will only show one thing that I am much richer than people even thought. And that is a good thing. Jobs, jobs, jobs. Um, all right, here's the thing, folks, I don't even, I don't even know how to really fact check this because every sentence contained a lie. So I guess we're going to start at the top. Bob Mueller, after spending two years and $45 million, went over all my financials and my taxes and found nothing. First of all, the investigation did not cost $45 million that actually made a profit thanks to all the money and a property they confiscated from Donald Trump's criminal friends. They made money on this thing. Uh, went over all my financials and my taxes. Uh, no he didn't. No, he in fact did not go over that material. Uh, now the witch hunt continues. Bold law, Newark prosecutors going over every financial deal I've ever done. Again, that's not true. They don't have the records. Your lawyers at your request are still suing in federal court to block the release of those financial records. They don't have them. They can't go over them if they don't have them. So there's lie number three, and we're only in sentence number two. This has never happened to a president before. Will. Part of the reason for that is because most of the president's prior to you have been open and honest. But yeah, they actually have looked into other president's financial records. Jimmy Carter specifically, which is why as I love to say, they made him sell his peanut farm. What they are doing is not legal. Okay, there's lie number. What do we have? Five, six now? No, it is legal. It's happening in the courts. And every time a judge has looked at it, they've said, okay, yes, you can continue. You can continue. Why? Because it is legal, but I'm clean. And when I released my financial statement, my decision sometime prior to election, well I'm gonna stop that sentence right there because here's the thing. No you're not. We know you're not. You know you're not. But you also understand that your financials are going to end up being released prior to the election, but you're already trying to preempt it right now. Say that. It's my decision so that when the Supreme court decides to not take the case so they can save face, you're going to be like, well, I'm going to release him now. See, it was my decision. I'm such a great guy. I'm so open and honest. The courts had nothing to do with this. This was just when I had always planned to do it. So again, that's a lie. It will only show one thing that I am much richer than people even thought. If that were the case, not only would you have already released them, you would show

#rof #trofire #theringoffire #progressivenews

the ring of fire,progressive news,trofire,politics,the young turks,tyt,politics today,us news,world news,breaking news,rof,rof news,rofire,farron cousins,current videos,trump tax returns,trump taxes,trump tax scam,tax returns,trump tax cut,tax cuts for the rich,trump emoluments clause,emoluments clause,trump properties,trump resort,trump hotel,trump tower,donald trump,donald,trump,trump lie,trump tweets,trump new york,new york,

Post a Comment

0 Comments