Advertisement

Warmoth do not level frets on new necks! Tele neck fret level + tuner install...

Warmoth do not level frets on new necks! Tele neck fret level + tuner install... |||

NOTE: Before you start blibbing about Warmoth do state that frets may need some work on necks bought from Warmoth: I know that! :)

First of 3 necks from one client! This is a brand new Warmoth Telecaster neck costing in the region of £300 + shipping + import tax so let's say £400-ish! These necks do NOT come with levelled frets which I find astonishing!

I will level, recrown and polish the frets then I will install some Gotoh Vintage machine heads. Once done, I will attach the neck to my USA Tele body and will set it up so I can cut the nut slots to the correct depth. This way, the client can fit the finished neck to his body with everything setup correctly...

Warmoth Neck,Warmoth Fender,Warmoth Tele,Tele neck,Warmoth Telecaster,Gotoh tuners,Gotoh,Gotoh machine heads,Gotoh vintage,Luthier,Luthiery,Guitar tech,Guitar workshop,Guitar setup,Guitar nut install,Fret level,Fret crowning,Fret profile,Fret profiling,Nottingham Guitar,Mansfield Guitar,Fret Friend,Christian Guitars,JESUS CHRIST,YHWH,YESHUA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments