Advertisement

12 Days Of Christmas. Day 2: How To Make The Best Homemade Whole Wheat Bread

12 Days Of Christmas. Day 2: How To Make The Best Homemade Whole Wheat Bread We are a family of bread lovers; my 5 year old most especially. Every week for almost 5 years, I've baked 2-4 loaves of delicious home-made bread. Whole wheat and sugar bread are our favorite. Most of my friends and colleagues know mw for my delicious homemade bread. True crowd pleasers they are. I hope you try this.

Ingredients:
4cups whole wheat flour
1 ¹/² cup unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 cups warm water
½ cup sugar
4.5 tsp instant dry yeast
2 tsp sal
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1 tsp grated nutmeg
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
=======================================================================
*Theme music: Ose yie by George Darko*

***For product reviews, sponsorship and collaboration, email me at askkwankyewaa@gmail.com

***Do try my Ghanaian sugar bread as well


***These dinner rolls will be loved by all


***Interested in more baking? Here are a few to consider



🛒🛒🛒 Kwankyewaa's Kitchen Amazon Affliliate shop for some of my kitchen favorites

Whole wheat bread recipe,brown bread recipe,homemade bread recipe,sweet bread recipe,agege bread,Ghanaian sugar bread,tea bread recipe,dinner rolls recipe,The best homemade bread recipe,whole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments