Advertisement

28 lessons I've learned thus far... | Jusslex

28 lessons I've learned thus far... | Jusslex Hey Babes, welcome back to the channel! This is a BIRTHDAY VIDEO. So if your watching on Dec.23rd, WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! In this video I tell you all 28 things I have learned so far just from living LOL! I hope you all enjoy this video

Remember to Like, Comment, and Subscribe!

Peace

28 things i learned in 28 years,happy birthday to you,jusslex,birthday vlog 2019,turning 28 years old,life is too short,youtube mom,youtube 2019,black youtubers,britneyandbaby,britneyandbaby playroom,erin on demand,erin on demand vision board,tae and lou,high carb hannah,vlogmas,vlogmas 2019,vlogmas dk4l,alisha marie,28 things ive learned in 28 years,28 things ive learned thus far,learning to be fearless,this too shall pass,capricorn december 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments