Advertisement

#3. The ENTIRETY of Human Psychology Explained SIMPLY in 15 mins. Seriously!

#3.  The ENTIRETY of Human Psychology Explained SIMPLY in 15 mins.  Seriously! We use labels like "bi-polar" and "autistic" as though, once labeled, we know what the individual's personality is. This is completely off-base. Every pigeon-holed individual is merely on a spectrum with other overlapping spectrums -- in fact each of us is. Watch this visualization of personality types to see a brand new way of 'seeing' the people around you.

Just One Cynic's Opinion is a series of insights into human nature by a veteran of the international ad agency business and a perpetual student of human nature. Having worked in Europe, the Middle East, Canada, the US and Mexico and traveled to many corners of the globe since my teens I bring a diverse perspective to the challenge of understanding why we do the often counterproductive things we do.

I'm PASSIONATE about expanding curious minds like YOURS one brain at a time. If I've made you think for a moment, give this video a thumbs up. If I've made you suspect you'll think about this insight again tomorrow, become a subscriber to my channel. If I've changed the way you see the world and how we can navigate it: buy me a beer:

Think you're smart? Learn something new! The Dunning-Kruger Effect:

My insights into human nature and the evolution of our species' behaviour at 200,000 words and growing:

Insights into where Marketing has been, and where it’s going:

Patreon:

Email me at: JustOneCynicsOpinion@gmail.com

human nature,adhd,ocd,psychology,evolution,behavior,psychiatry,speaking truth to power,sociology,idw,intellectual dark web,addiction,bpd,bi-polar,iq,psychopath,sociopath,

Post a Comment

0 Comments