Advertisement

An Odd Doodle πŸ™ƒπŸ’₯

An Odd Doodle πŸ™ƒπŸ’₯ #MagicalDoodles #AnimatedDrawings #VeeDrawStuff



Eventually I will learn how to record proper memoji videos. This drawing started off as a random scribble on a yellow sticky. I thought it looked interesting so I decided to bring it to life. It reminds me of an owl or an scary spirit from a cartoon. I don't know but it still looks interesting and magical.

----------------------------------------

Magical Doodle -
Weird Doodle -



----------------------------------------

Instagram -

YouTube -

Twitter -

VeeDrawStuff,theAnimatedSketchbook,How to Draw,the Animated Sketchbook,Speed Drawing,Animated Drawings,doodle,drawing,doodles,animated doodles,drawing videos,doodles art,Magical Doodles,Doodle Magic,subtle magical doodles,magic doodles,doodles animated,abstract doodles,asmr doodling,relaxing doodles,calm doodling,asmr,animated drawings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments