Advertisement

Anne & Gilbert | I Like Me Better [+3x10]

Anne & Gilbert | I Like Me Better [+3x10] watch in 720/1080p
"My Anne with an E. It always has been, and always will be, you."

yes i'm aware i've used this song before, but it was a collab so i have an excuse right?
BROOOOOO SHIRBERT CANON!! These two are so precious and i'm so happy to finally see them together, the hype is so real. We love the King and Queen of enemies to lovers.

Support #renewannewithane on twitter!! Get our voices heard. This wonderful show deserves many more seasons to come.

I took some inspiration from the lovely Charizzaard for this video! Be sure to watch her video with the same song.


#fanvidfeed
song: I Like Me Better - Lauv
fandom: Anne With An E
coloring: Hale Yeah Edits
program: sony vegas pro 14
ask:
instagram:

- Oliver

strangerpilot,shirbert,anne and gilbert,kiss,fan edit,anne with an e,season 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments