Advertisement

anne & gilbert - no one's ever looked at me that way

anne & gilbert -  no one's ever looked at me that way |𝐇𝐃 + 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 + 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟎𝐩 + 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒|

Honestly, I should have watched this show sooner, Anne with and E became one of my favorite things ever! Gilbert and Anne are one of the most softest couples I have ever seen, there's nothing you could do besides love them forever and that's it.
I really hope some other channel buys the show, because it deserves so much, there's so more we can see yet... I'm sad.

P.s: use the tag #renewannewithane on twitter and help us get a new season!

Song inspired by this amazing edit by my friend melprodz:

► fandom: anne with an e
► coloring: sinners
► song: matthew and the atlas - counting paths
► ask:
► cc:

#fanvidfeed #annewithane #shirbert #anneandgilbert

___________________________________________________________

No copyright infringement intended.
I own nothing except the editing. All contents belong to their rightful owners

anne with an e,gilbert and anne,gilbert blythe,anne shirley,counting paths,no one's ever looked at me that way,shirbert,fanvidfeed,vidding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments