Advertisement

Bad Luck Albatross sure knows how to annoy you #1

Bad Luck Albatross sure knows how to annoy you #1 Music: Funny Song Epic

Game: Hearthstone - Blizzard
Albastross image at the end: Found on google


--------------SPOILERS--------------
TL;DW; (Too long, didn't watch)


In this game, I'm using a kind of Ressurrection Priest with the new Bad Luck Albatross from Descent of Dragons expansion (he is my favorite dragon) to fill the enemy deck with useless token.
But in this game, the opponent Priest was using Galakrond and generating infinity value.
The game was very close with a lot of moments that would make you say "Unbelievable".
------------------------------------

Musics: "Funny", "Epic" and "Buddy", all from www.bensound.com
(I don't know where I can get free royalt musics, so I will keep searching for more)


This video was inspired by the Legend Stuff channel ( I really like his edditing and I would like to give it a try with some Hearthstone videos.







#hearthstone #albatross #badluckalbatross #game #gaming #blizzard #priest #ressurrection #tcg #idontknowwhattoputonhashtags #descentofdragons

annoy

Post a Comment

0 Comments