Advertisement

Covered my bro's car in cling film! - Prankmas 02

Covered my bro's car in cling film! - Prankmas 02 Remember last year when we covered his entire room in wrapping paper? Well this year we thought we'd do another classic... so Elliot likes to sneak off and take a nap in his car on his lunch break. I thought I'd send a few of the boys out with a load of cling film and cover his entire car while he's sleeping... SORRY BRO!

Don't forget to subscribe to our brand new podcast channel, Brocast... Link Below.
Subscribe

Follow me:

FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
TIKTOK:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: BenPhillipsUK

ben phillips,elliot giles,prank,pranks,ben pranks elliot,ben phillips & elliot giles,prankmas,christmas,christmas 2019,roman atwood,logan paul,jake paul,faze banks,drama alert,saffron barker,ballon d or,cyber monday,amazon prime,comedy,sidemen,football,olivia jade,film theory,trending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments