Advertisement

Cristiano Ronaldo finally reveals what he wants to do after his football career | Oh My Goal

Cristiano Ronaldo finally reveals what he wants to do after his football career | Oh My Goal Cristiano Ronaldo doesn’t set himself any limits. Ronaldo knows his football career won’t last forever and he’s already got some crazy future projects in mind.

Cristiano Ronaldo even revealed what he intends to do at the end of his career. A completely unexpected change of career!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal ronaldo,oh my goal cristiano ronaldo,cristiano ronaldo career,cristiano ronaldo highlights,cristiano ronaldo goals,cristiano ronaldo skills,ronaldo juventus,ronaldo real madrid,ronaldo manchester united,ronaldo retire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments