Advertisement

Deon's Gay Guilty Gag #2: 10 Different Types of Boys' Belly Buttons (Christmas Diary)

Deon's Gay Guilty Gag #2: 10 Different Types of Boys' Belly Buttons (Christmas Diary) Hey Dearies! Since the hoidays are coming around which wil affect my mental health of my bipolar depression and ptsd, belly buttons / navels are my favorite type of sexual topic when it comes to the LGBT that I had felt for years. If this doesn't make you comfortable, please feel free to click off as discussing about my fantasies eases my suicidal state along expressing how I feel about the male body.

PS: I figured this is something Lama (one of my close viewers on here), enjoys hearing topics about belly buttons and there's NOTHING sickening or abnormal in a bad way to have this fetish! ^.^ Also, I've forgotten the Hairy Model Belly Button of a guy having a normal hairy belly button but it being narrow and smaller than the other belly button sizes.

PSS: If you are a Gay / Bi guy that can relate or have similar body types and find me interesting, please feel free to contact me on Kik since I HATE social media lol and no, I don't show my body to anyone. I keep it sacred unless I have a deep connection with the guy.

Kik: DeonLoud23

#LGBT #BellyButton #GayGuys #ChristmasDiary

Oh yes, here's the list as I may redo them later on unless I'm too lazy too. xD

1. Outie-Innie Belly Button (Alien)
2. Deep Hairy Belly Button
3. Original Belly button - Smooth
4. Chubby-Sized Belly Button
5. Hairy Otter Belly Button
6. Giant-Sized Outie Belly Button
7. Giant-Sized Freckled Belly Button
8. Cinnamon Swirl Belly Button
9. Knotted Outie Belly Button
10. Hairy Model Belly Button

belly button,belly button boy,belly button play,belly button song veggie tales,innie belly button,outie belly button,swirly dude,navel,belly button fetish,gay dating,gay vlog,stomach,stomach vacuum,nauli kriya,yoga nauli,baba ramdev,belly dancing,stomach trick,abs vacuum,belly roll,fetishes,sex education,deon garth,dear deon diaries,lgbt,autism,natsu fairy tail,christmas,boys belly buttons,gay guilty gag,gay men,diary talk,outie,innie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments