Advertisement

Don't Just Remember...Enjoy!

Don't Just Remember...Enjoy! Satisfaction in God and the good things He has for us doesn't happen by learning about these things and then tucking them away in our memory, but rather they are for us to savor and enjoy as part of our daily living and worship. Today I dive into some truths that Peter speaks about in 2 Peter and how through this letter he is teaching that our life in Christ must go beyond what we learn to truths we enjoy on a regular basis and find our ultimate joy within.

Sharing with you the things I learn from God during my daily quiet times with Him...my "daily Want to discuss more about this subject or other subjects you are studying about in the bible or any of my past videos? I would encourage you to join my new group on The Jump. Use this link to join today: (If you don't use The Jump already, you will just download the app, create a profile, and then you can join the group. See you there!)


Daily Revelations - Peggy Ployhar's vlog where she shares the things she learns from God during her daily quiet times with Him...her "daily revelations."

enjoy,joy,joy in the Lord,real joy,finding joy,true joy,what is joy,bible,2 Peter,joyful,I choose joy,bible study,devotional,good things,

Post a Comment

0 Comments