Advertisement

How Contraception Tried to RUIN My Life | THE PILL side effects and more

How Contraception Tried to RUIN My Life | THE PILL side effects and more HEY GUYS!! IT'S Erika! I went through some tough time with my body and contraception. wanted to share my journey with you guys and also just talk about my experience being on it. comment down below what contraception you're on and how its going for you to help out other women :)
Here's another video that I loved filming, and hopefully you guys liked watching!

MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
IG: Erika_ayana
Twitter: Erika_ayana_
Snapchat: Davis.Erika
Email: ead15b@my.fsu.edu
:: uploads every week
:: 22 years old
:: SUBSCRIBE & LIKE

what is the best birth control,the patch,cervical cap,rhythm method,birth control pill side effects,birth control pill,birth control for acne,birth control weight gain,combination birth control pill,birth control side effects weight gain,birth control pill experience,birth control side effects,birth control clear skin,junel fe birth control,junel fe,junel fe birth control reviews,contraceptive pill,birth control pills,birth control pills side effects,

Post a Comment

0 Comments