Advertisement

How to Choose First Job Between 5 Star hotels OR Resturants | Big Salary or Big Career Decide

How to Choose First Job Between 5 Star hotels OR Resturants | Big Salary or Big Career Decide #HotelJob #Resturantjob #Chefdheerajbhandari
In this video you will understand the first job importance. You can Decide 5star hotel or Resturant , which is best for you.
Best cook Book for Hotel Management students" theory of cookery link"

Best Chef Knifes link

Chef Coat White Colour

Chef Coat Black Colour

Chef Coat Grey Colour

My Motorola phone for video


Hello Dosto,
Hope you are doing great in your life !!
Am a Professional chef and willing to share my experience and knowledge with the society through YouTube channel.
My YouTube video are related to Hotel management Students, Hotel Job's, Cloud Kitchen, Resturants Setup, General Hotel Trends and Everything Related to Hospitality.
If you any questions please don't hesitate to comment, if the Topic is Connected to Hospitality industry. I will make videos for that particular Topic.
You can find me on other social platforms on links given below.
1. Business Email- chefdheerajbhandari@gmail.com
2. Whatsapp- 8447176011
3. Instagram- @dheerajsinghbhandari
4. Facebook page-@chefdheerajbhandari
5. Tiktok -@chefdheerajbhandari
6. Twitter- @dheerajbhandari
7. Tumblr- Dheerajbhandari

my first Job at 5star hotel,My first Job at Resturants,my first Job at hotel,hotel industry,hotel job,my first Job Resturant or hotel how to decide,chef Dheeraj Bhandari,

Post a Comment

0 Comments