Advertisement

HOW TO DIY A CANOPY BED for $40 (PVC pipes)

HOW TO DIY A CANOPY BED for $40  (PVC pipes) Hey there! So I just moved into a new apartment and I am redecorating my room. I thought a canopy may be cool, so I looked it up. I watched some videos on how to make an awesome canopy and then decided to document my pwn process. Here is how it turned out! The pvc is at home depot and they are 1/2 inch pipes cut down to my own liking based on my queen sized bed. I love how it came out! I will upload a separate video on how I made the drapes. Hope you enjoy! Leave and questions or suggestions on what else I can add to my room.

phillips hue,canopy bed,diy,do it yourself,like hack,canopy,drapes,home improvement,budget,cheap canopy bed,how to,how i,pvc piping,pvc,pvc pipes,pvc canopy,bedroom decor,home decor,pink bedroom,pink room,champagne pink paint,spray paint,tutorial,room decor,room decorations,spraypaint,painting pvc pipes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments