Advertisement

How to make thumbnail effective thumbnail attractive thumbnail by The k Technology solution

How to make thumbnail effective thumbnail attractive thumbnail by The k Technology solution Hello friends I am Kanhaiya this video is from group of Technology solution today I will tell you in this video that my Facebook link is
On instagram you can contect me on in this video I am going to tell you I'm out how to make a creative effective and best thumbnail to increase views on YouTube thumbnail creating is one of the most important factor of of increasing views on on your channel so friends subscribe my channel and like my all videos and and comment on my video if you feel any type of problem on creating a thumbnail so show so let's begin to make an effective creative and best one of the best thumbnail and I am going to use two apps first PicsArt second one picsart help you to pics art help you to to to add picture text and many more things in your thumbnail and will use this picsart app many times 2 do most of the work is related to the pics art and a very little work is related to the second one app which is photo editor I am giving you the first picsart app link ok and second one is the the second one is the link of photo editor you can download from Play Store or you can download easily by searching on Google picsart for photo editor and you will be able to download both the

this is of photo editor
So thanks for watching subscribe subscribe subscribe subscribe subscribe like like like like comment comment

The k Technology solution,How to create effective thumbnail,technology solution,How to make,How to make a thumbnail,the k technology solution,thektechnologysolution,How to increase views on YouTube videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments