Advertisement

I only wore pyjamas for 24 HOURS!

I only wore pyjamas for 24 HOURS! I finally decided to embarrass myself by going in public wearing only pyjamas/nightsuits. Would you dare do that?

If you want to shop for the amazing nightsuits that I have worn in this video, here are the links:







USE discount code 'PrernaZivame' to get EXTRA 10% OFF.

SUBSCRIBE!!! . .
Read my travel stories:

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -
Pinterest -
.
.
About Me ► My name is Prerna Malhan. I'm from Delhi and I'm a WRITER. Now I am pursuing Youtube full-time. I make travel videos on this channel to inspire wanderlust. Thanks for reading.

CHALLENGE,dare,pyjamas only,i wore only pyjamas,i wore only pyjamas for 24 hours,public dare,triggered insaan,wanderershub,girl vlog,girl challenge,i said yes,24 hours,24 hours challenge,5 minute crafts,laughing out loud,try not to laugh,testing viral hacks,funny video,girl vlogger,makeup video,indian fashion vlogger,haul,nightsuit haul,fashion haul,trendy nightsuits,nightsuit design,nightsuits for ladies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments