Advertisement

Jewel Grabox December 2019 | Most Affordable Jewellery Subscription Box | Rs.499 only |

Jewel Grabox December 2019 | Most Affordable Jewellery Subscription Box | Rs.499 only | #Grabox #JewelGrabox #DecemberGrabox
#GraboxDecember2019
#JewellerySubscription


Hey
I'm #khushbu, welcome back to my channel that #Allabouthappiness.

Today's video is unboxing and try on review of India's most affordable Jewelry subscription Box - Jewel Grabox December 2019.

As usual, the jewellery pieces included in the box are very beautiful. I totally loved all the pieces and recommend it to all jewellery lovers. It's the most cost effective jewellery subscription box. The best part is they maintain both quality and quantity.

Price for Jewel Grabox is Rs.499/- with FREE Shipping.

COD Charges - 75/-

Link for Purchase :





I hope you do find this video helpful, and if you do then please do like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already 😊

I love the beautiful comments that all you guys post and I really value and appreciate the time that you take out to watch my videos 😊





--------------------------------------------------------------
✓Subscribe here:-


✓Instagram:-


✓Facebook page:-


✓E-mail account
khushbucookiegour@gmail.com

.....Love you all.......
Xoxo 💌💕

Rs.499

Post a Comment

0 Comments