Advertisement

Jewelry haul Diamonds Rose Quartz Tanzanite and More!

Jewelry haul Diamonds Rose Quartz  Tanzanite and More! Merry Christmas!! Happy Holidays and Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
I hope you enjoy this Haul video and A cameo from Miss Nacho Kitty!
Share, drop a comment , thumbs up and Post videos of your own collection because I love to watch them! I love Jewelry videos.
My Money my business. I am NOT a jewelry reseller one of this is for sale this is MY jewelry collection. Links on where to shop will be posted here If i have any. I love Silver, gold and gems!
Instagram & Facebook @Lunadeapril
Email: NycLunadeapril@gmail
And yes... yes I am running out of Jewelry Storage LOL.
WHERE TO SHOP:



www.jtv.com
www.shophq.com

jewelry haul,jewellery,Christmas shhopping,Sterling silver,Gold,Diamonds,eBay,Jewelry collection,Ring collection,Lunadeapril,Stocking stuffers,rings,fine jewelry,jewelry storage,John Marquis Jewelry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments