Advertisement

Life, limonade, truth telling & true crime. Merry Christmas. Misery Box doxxes me live

Life, limonade, truth telling & true crime. Merry Christmas. Misery Box doxxes me live Hey y'all! Welcome to the Life, love, limonade & true crime podcast. Join us as we talk about the miracle of life and all its glory and the destruction of life by life and everything in between.

It's Christmas eve, the kiddos are fast asleep, and Santa has come and dropped off their presents. So, it's time for the late night limonade Christmas party!

I'm so sick and tired of the current hate campaign against me spearheaded by Misery box aka Jimmernam, Robbie, Nikki, Laura aka purplexedqt. They are spreading slanderous lies about me, seeking to destroy me and I will not stand for it. I always come with truth, facts and receipts.



There has been too much negativity and anger on youtube and within our community, especially dealing with darling monsters saving malignant ones for the past 7 weeks. I want to have some fun with y'all tonight.



Who are Amy Lovell and Jessika Jessen? Here's the truth about the demonic twins.



Psychology limonade:

Which personality disorders make up cluster b?

What is gaslighting?

What is projecting?

*Welcome to the limonade family. I give my subscribers the nickname limonheads (like the candy) because using the word "subs" sounds disrespectful to me. All perspectives are welcome. We embrace both like and unlike minded people. I think it is important to acknowledge that we are all different and our perspectives are unique. When we come together as collective with the goal to become more educated and enlightened from each other, we create a beautiful rainbow of opinions and thoughts. As long as you're respectful and mature, you will be accepted. No tolerance for bullying period.*

**Everything used in this live is done so in fair use. The purpose of my lives are to educate and inform the viewers about the subjects spotlighted with any and all data and media available to utilize and extract pertinent information from to enable us to have enriched and informed discussions and aid us in forming enlightened opinions. I do not claim ownership over any news articles, videos, audios, book excerpts, scientific research etc used in this live that were not created exclusively by me. I hereby give full due credit to their original creators. **

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Black death





If you would like to donate to the channel:


#truthtellers #makinglimonade #truecrime #miserybox #jimmernam #laurakeck #podcast #howardstern

doxxes

Post a Comment

0 Comments