Advertisement

Matilde Girasole - MATI - The Distance

Matilde Girasole - MATI - The Distance Hi guys, I'm a 14 yo Italian singer and a pop music songwriter.
I'm based in Singapore and this song tells about a long-distance relationship.
If you like it, please don't forget to subscribe my channel!
You can also listen to my songs on Spotify and all the others digital stores.
Thanks for sharing and support my work
xxx

Matilde Girasole,MATI,Singer,Songwriter,Pop Music,Teen Pop Music,Original Song,The Distance,new release,spotify,tourmusicfest,videofestivallive,xfactor,sanremo,musicvideo,Arizona Music,music,popmusic,The Voice,itunes,videoclip,young artist,romantic songs,TOP 50 global,Top 50 Singapore,Top Hits,pop,popular playlists,racommended radio,trending now,fresh new music,pop right now,teen top,chill music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments