Advertisement

Merchants of Ofir Expansion? Testing Out This New Gwent Thing! Unitless Monsters.

Merchants of Ofir Expansion? Testing Out This New Gwent Thing! Unitless Monsters. Swim decides to dabble in the new gwent expansion, Merchants Of Ofir, with a classic swimstrim kinda deck, unitless Monsters!

You can watch me on twitch every day ▶
My LoR Decks on Mobalytics ▶
Swim & Yusu's Infohub ▶
Join my youtube membership program ▶
I made a Patreon! ▶

Making educational & entertaining gameplay videos while simultaneously following none of my own advice.

I post videos daily. I also stream 6 hours a day. This is what I've decided is the best thing to do with my 20's. Stay in school.

Follow me on Twitter ▶
Edited by: Strider/Mike E (

#Gwent #MerchantsofOfir #UnitlessMonsters #swimstrim

Gwent | Merchants of Ofir Expansion? Testing Out This New Gwent Thing! Unitless Monsters.

gwent merchants of ofir,swim returns to gwent,Gwent,Gwent Decks,Cards,Gwint,Cdprojektred,card game,The,Great,Dandelion,Show,collectible card game,CCG,pawel,burza,trolden,epic,WTF,triss,yennefer,zoltan,Deck,Card,cosver,the witcher,wild hunt,official,gameplay,trailer,video game,xbox,xbox one,playstation,rageorc,the witcher 3,Witcher Card Game,Game,Gwent Beta,Gwent The Witcher Card Game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments