Advertisement

Onision and his version of the truth, his new video, my opinion

Onision and his version of the truth, his new video, my opinion Hey everyone and thank you so much for viewing my content. In this video I will be reacting Onision's newly posted video, and sharing my opinion with you all. He discusses some issues in this video...that once again, seem to display his skewed understanding of morality.
Thanks for watching and if you found yourself enjoying the video, feel free to subscribe to my channel, like the video, view my other content, or leave me a comment with your thoughts below.
Thanks guys!

Onision,onision speaks,onisionspeaks,onision channel,uhohbro,onision encore,encore,onision archive,archive,laineybot,coolguykai,cool guy kai,kai,kai jackson,greg jackson,Gregory jackson,greg,James jackson,james,truth,baby carrot,commentary,commentary channel,reaction,reaction channel,drama,drama channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments