Advertisement

Photograph(Acoustic Cover)|Ed Sheeran|Ramgopal|STRS

Photograph(Acoustic Cover)|Ed Sheeran|Ramgopal|STRS 14 years of memories...

They say school life is the best time of our life. And recently I finally understood that. School life might have ended. But this is not good bye. This is actually a new beginning.
It's not an occasion to cry. It's an occasion to rejoice all this 14 years of the best moments of life.Cause after all

"We keep this love in a photograph and we make these memories for ourselves"


You can follow me on Instagram:

Ramgopal Harikrishnan:




Here is also a link to few of my original compositions:





Do check it out and tell me what you think of them in the comment section and if you like it do share it with your friends :)


Do check out my band's channel:



You can send me your suggestions on:

rsmusicstudios@gmail.com

Ed Sheeran,St.Thomas Residential School,STRS,Krenoviantz,Ramgopal,Harikrishnan,The Harikrishnans,Photograph,Memories,Relive,School Life,Batch of 2020,No.1 on trending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments