Advertisement

Productive final exam study routine | study tips

Productive final exam study routine | study tips open me:
I'm back with some study tips for final exams / finals week! I go over my productive final exam study routine / how to study for final exams and what I typically do to prepare for my finals.

Here's a summary of the tips:
1. Prioritize, prioritize, prioritize. Make sure you're not wasting time on perfect notes or getting stuck on menial, unimportant things by making a priority list of your exams + the topics you need to go over based on your personal strengths and weaknesses.
2. Make a study schedule and stick to it by making it realistic and very specific and based on the priority lists you made.
3. Some other study tips I included were using the Forest app while studying, using whatever method is fastest for you to memorize / learn, not listening to music with voices, and drinking less coffee.

About me:
If you're new, hi, my name's Estella! I post weekly videos and make stationery and study tips videos based on my own experiences in college, high school, etc. and your suggestions. If you ever have any video suggestions leave them in the comments! If you have any questions or comments leave them below and I'll respond!

social media:
tik tok: @studytosuccess
instagrams: @studytosuccess and @stationery.queen

Giveaway info:
Instructions:
1. Subscribe to this channel
2. Like this video
3. Comment your favorite tip / part of this video

What you'll win:
A pack of 8 glitter gel pens!

The giveaway is international and will close on Dec 31. Winner will be announced on my instagram and YT channel on Jan 1!

music:
Ikson- Blossom
Lakey Inspired- In my Dreams, City of Angels, In my clouds, Overjoyed

Like my supplies? Check out my shop: www.amazon.com/shop/studytosuccess

study tips,exam study routine,exam day routine,exam study tips,college finals,final exam,final exams,college final exams,studying for finals,finals study with me,how to study for finals,final exam studying,how to study for final exams,finals,study with me,studyblr,study tube,exam routine,exam tips,study techniques,study routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments