Advertisement

Rover 420 GSI Tourer - Video 7 First start and off to bodyshop!

Rover 420 GSI Tourer - Video 7 First start and off to bodyshop! Part 7

Its Christmas Eve 2019. 2 days ago I got the car started for the first time in my ownership (had fun trying to turn immobiliser off!)

Then filled it with water (added coolant later), loaded it up and took it 200 miles north to Midland Performance and Retro in Bridgnorth Staffs.

Mike was good enough to meet me there even on a Sunday.

2 Days later and Mike has sent me photos of it already being worked on which is great news. I asked him if he could sort a couple of other minor blemishes, so when I get the car back it should look pretty damn good. It wont be a show car, but for a 25 year old motor it will look very smart indeed. Cant wait.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

rover,420 gsi tourer,turbo,gsi,vitesse,t16,t-series,strada automotive,midland perfromance and retro,restoration,rover 400,rover turbo,rover r8,welding,autobody,bonda primer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments