Advertisement

SAGITTARIUS ♐️ - DON'T LOSE FAITH IN THIS SITUATION! KLR CAREER WEEKLY READING DEC 2-8

SAGITTARIUS ♐️ - DON'T LOSE FAITH IN THIS SITUATION! KLR CAREER WEEKLY READING DEC 2-8 Hi Sagittarius! 💗 I hope you are all doing well and welcome to Karma Light Readings! My name is Karma, and I am your Reader for today :)

All readings are done in the White Light of the Holy Spirit, and are intended to Inspire, Enlighten, and Guide you on the path to your TRUE vibration!

If you are interested in a personal reading, please click on my Etsy page below! I want to thank all of you who have donated to my PayPal or Venmo, and/or purchased a reading! I am truly humbled. Donating is appreciated and definitely not a requirement, however all donations do go towards items, new decks, specifically for this Channel!

⬇️✨💕 Book a personal reading with me! ✨💕⬇️



DONATIONS

VENMO: @Karma-Light-23

Please Follow me on Instagram: @karma.light.reader , I love connecting with others!

Love and Light,

Karma ✨

sagittarius,sagittariuscareer,sagittariuscareerreading,sagittariusfinancedecember,sagittariusworkhoroscope,sagittariuscareerhoroscope,sagittariusfinancehoroscope,sagittariusmoneyreading,sagittariusdecember2019,sagittariuscareertarotreading,sagittariusdecemberhoroscope,sagittariuscareertarot,sagittariuscareerdecember2019,sagittariusfinancial,sagittariusfinancialdecember2019,karma,karmalightreadings,sagittariusdecember,sagittariustarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments