Advertisement

Sexy | Hypnotic | Slow Grind | Jeremih|Bobby V type RNB Beat (Back of My Benz)

Sexy | Hypnotic | Slow Grind | Jeremih|Bobby V type RNB Beat (Back of My Benz) Purchase beat @

Purchase my new album #PurpleRosez on Itunes @

Or purchase the Physical copy @

Send All Business Inquiries to (tonysway1@gmail.com)

New SoundKit Vintage Analog Pads N Bonus Drum Kit available @


Purchase (Sway'z Blazed Drum N Rhodes) @

Purchase Throwback RNB Loops (SoundKit) @

Purchase my SoundKit (Hypnotic RNB Keys & Guitar Loops) @

Or get all 4 of My Best Selling Kits in One! Purchase RNB Bundle Kit @

The Bundle Pack Includes all 4 of my latest sound kits, in one easy price of $70, you save $35 by purchasing the bundle!

You can always support my work by making a donation @ this link

Purchase my latest Album (Bedroom Vibes) on Itunes @


Purchase my studio gear here

Prophet X

New Roland Fantom

Moog One 8 Voice




Produced by Tony Sway for Rnbsmoove Productions/BMI
#TonySwayBeats #TonySwayMusic #MoogOne #DeepMind12 #SequentialProphetX #FenderGuitar #KorgKronos #RnBBeats #MotifXF #NewRolandFantom #Cannon5dmarkiv

Submit to My Top R&B & Hip Hop You Tube & Spotify Playlists (over 62 Million Hits Combined!) submit your song link to (tonysway1@gmail.com)

Purchase my 1st Official Drum Kit Release!
Sexy N Wet RNB Drums,!
Purchase Kit @


Composed by Tony Sway - Equipment used by T-Sway includes the 2019 Roland Fantom 6, Moog One, Sequential Prophet X, Fender Duo Sonic Guitar, Korg Kronos, Roland Jupiter 80, Motif XF 6, Deep Mind 12, Roland V-Synth & MXL Genesis

Camera Used - Canon 5d Mark Iv - purchase @
Lens Used Sigma 35 f/1.4 Art Lens - purchase @

Drums Programmed on the MPC 2500 by Tony Sway

Mixing/Editing done on (Pro Tools Le 8.0)
follow

Follow

Join

please send all serious Inquiries to (tonysway1@gmail.com)


If you're just a fan of my beats & not looking to use to make a profit, you can purchase my beats for listening pleasure on
Itunes @









Purchase Tony Sway albums on Itunes @








smooth rnb instrumentals 2020,sexy rnb beats,slow jam beats,tony sway beats,90s type rnb beats,2000s type rnb beats,bobby v type beat,jeremih type beat,tank type beat,keith sweat type beat,joe type rnb beat,tamia type beat,ciara type beat,aaliyah type beat,the dream type beat,j holiday type beat,new roland fantom,moog one,prophet x,lin drum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments