Advertisement

SURPRISING MY BROTHER WITH HIS DREAM VACATION!!

SURPRISING MY BROTHER WITH HIS DREAM VACATION!! Hey Addicts! In this video, I surprised my brother with his dream vacation because I spent so much of his money when we switched credit cards lol.. Watch to see his reaction!

COP THE MERCH:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: adifishmanbusiness@gmail.com

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: @adifishy

Tal's Youtube Channel:

reaction,adi fishman,tal fishman,tal fishmans brother,reaction time,reaction times brother,infinite,infinite lists,challenge,challenges,emily alexander,jatie,jatie vlogs,maddie and elijah,jules and saud,faze rug,morgz,tanner fox,free time,ace family,family friendly,girlfriend,boyfriend,jack and gab,surprising my brother with his dream vacation,surprising my brother,surprising my girlfriend with her dream vacation,vlog,vlogmas,hawaii,surprising parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments