Advertisement

These Cats Know How to Relax!

These Cats Know How to Relax! We have 2 indoor and 9 outdoor cats and they all know how to relax very well! Enjoy these 11 different, cute sleeping and relaxing positions including some funny belly rolls!

My email address for licensing requests: waltersantindy@gmail.com
Our Instagram page: instagram.com/waltersantindy

About Our Channel:
This channel is about the daily lives and adventures of my two indoor cats Santi & Indy and our 9 outdoor cats and my dog Walter.
Santi (8) and my goalkeeper cat Indy (1) live with me in my house and Walter (7) lives in my garden.
And we have 9 outdoor cats living in my dad's garden. Their names are; D'Artagnan, The Rolling Cat, The Purring Cat, D'Artagnan's girlfriend, Porthos, Zoom, Junior, The Mom Cat and The Big Head.

cats,cat,these cats know how to relax,cats relaxing,funny cat sleeping positions,funny cat relaxing positions,cute cats,funny cats,cats rolling,cats sleeping,cats yawning,funny cat positions,cats lying on their backs,cats showing their belly,cat belly,kitty belly,cat belly rolls,funny cats sleeping in weird positions,funny cat video,walter santi,goalkeeper cat,cute cat video,meow,meowing,happy cats,relaxed cats,how to relax cats,limping mom cat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments